Wildtracks Campervans work with the following suppliers to produce our campervans...
Titan Beds are fully compliant with seat belt anchorage legislation and pass the M1 pull test.
Mid-mounted bed benefits:
- Mid-mounted design allows maximum luggage space in the van
- The rear cushion is independently adjustable with 5 positions from vertical to horizontal for maximum comfort lying or sitting up in bed
- Detachable from vehicle floor to free up load space
- 12 recline positions for maximum seat comfort
- Adjustable and detachable head rest options
- Single lever for easy operation widths, fixing positions in vehicle
- No support legs needed in bed position!
Skyline Roofs are manufactures of high quality elevating roofs for Volkswagen Transporter Vans.
Skyline use an advance vacuum moulding technique, which ensures they produce a superior rigid VW T5 poptop roof with no external fittings. This, coupled with their 100% waterproof canvas, gives them one of the best elevating roofs for Volkswagen on the market today! Skyline are a UK manufacturer using UK only sourced products.
SMEV / DOMETIC APPLIANCES
Dometics mission is to make mobile living easy. Wildtracks Campervans feature the the energy efficient Waeco CRX50 fridge and the stylish SMEV 9222 sink/hob.both enabling you to create great tasting fresh meals whilst you are away.
All our campervans are fitted with a CBE 12v/230v electrical system, which includes a management panel, leisure battery, battery charger, distribution/fuse board and a double pole consumer unit. You will also be provided with a 25m electric hook up cable.